We would like to remind our customers that at this stage we would not advise upgrading to Windows 10 for the following reasons:
- It is an untested product which is likely to be bug ridden for at least the first 6 months.
- Certain software applications do not work with it – so if you have purchased older software it is possible you will have to buy a later version.
- Microsoft have issued a disclaimer stating that you must check for windows 10 drivers with your manufacturer before upgrading otherwise they will not be responsible for lost data.
- They have also issued a disclaimer to say that they are nor responsible anyway.
- It is rumoured that because its free you will have to pay for everything else including games which are now currently free.
- It is likely that OEM licences will not be recognized and therefore cannot be upgraded to Windows 10 without purchasing the upgrade.
- Older printers will almost definitely not be supported by windows 10
7 Reasons not to upgrade to Windows 10